1. What are you looking forward to most in 2011?
...this question is a gimme! I'm most looking forward to my husband coming home from Iraq. He's been gone for 10 months. I'm ready.
2. What is something random you do on a boring night when your significant other is away?
...also a gimme? I sit at the dining room table and write this post on my blog.
3. What has been your greatest adventure as a MilSpouse?
...this is just getting ridiculous. Ahem. This deployment has been my greatest adventure as a MilSpouse. Highs and lows, ups and downs, its been an adventure to say the least.
4. What is the ugliest fashion trend you ever bought into?
Platform shoes, overall shorts, scrunchies, purple lipgloss- to name a few.
5. What was the high point of last month?
Being home with my parents for New Years Eve. We had an amazing dinner, played games, talked, laughed and made fun of Dick Clark (I know, we're absolutely horrible and it's NEF). But we made up for it by setting the house alarm off at midnight and then banging pots and pans and blowing our vuvuzela on the front step. I just know the neighbors appreciated it. Happy New Year!