1. What romance movie scene reminds you of your spouse and the LOVE you share? submitted by Simply Sunshine and Daisy’s
She's singing in public and talking to strangers. He's embarrassed and pretending he doesn't know her. They're both really in love with each other.
2. If you were allowed to deploy with your husband to a war zone would you and why? submitted by I & J
I wouldn't, because I know my husband would be too worried about me. And if he was worried about me, he wouldn't be able to focus and make rational decisions. So he couldn't do his job. Also, I wouldn't go because I've heard stories about the bathrooms with the toilet seats ripped off and poo smeared on the walls and about combat showers. Not so much for me. Not if I had the choice.
3. Have you ever done anything (intentionally, or unintentionally) to embarrass your spouse/significant other in front of his military cohorts? submitted by Marrying the Navy
No. Especially not intentionally. "Husbands and wives don't do that to each other, Allie. Public humiliation is for enemies." I think what he was trying to say is that I'm the perfect mil-spouse.
4. What is your most irrational fear? submitted by Eights on the Move
I fear throwing up from fear.
5. If you could only live in one kind of climate for the rest of your life, what would it be and why? submitted by Many Waters
I choose the climate that doesn't get snow or graupel or rain or clouds; that has beautiful, warm sunshine all the time; that let's me drink my Saturday coffee on the patio, eat lunch outside and play at the dog park for hours. Where is that climate?