1. When you vacation what type of vacation do you like to take (beach, historic, adventurous, food oriented, etc.)? submitted by Megan Dub-Yuh I'd like to take a vacation in general. Probably the only kind of vacation I wouldn't like is an adventurous one. I'm not too outdoorsy-adventurous. Although I did scuba dive and snorkel on our honeymoon. That's pretty adventurous!
2. What is your best memory associated with a song (you know we all have tons!) submitted byRamblings of a Marine Wife The Angels & Airwaves I-Empire album brings me back to sophomore year of college with Andrew. <3.
3. If you had six months with no obligations or financial constraints, what would you do with your time? submitted by Married to the Army I would travel all over Europe, Asia, Australia, the Virgin Islands, and Hawaii. I would eat at all of the best restaurants. I would drink coffee in every city. I would go to a million musicals, symphonies and concerts. And I would but lots and lots of things to decorate our home from everywhere I went.
4. What is one thing about you that people do NOT typically notice at first that you wish they would? submitted by Our Motto is Patience
I wish people would notice that I'm not a young nobody who knows nothing about this business. I'm great at my job, and I believe the people who don't notice me have a lot to learn from me.
5. …. submitted by The Three Turners: It’s a summer of sequels, and if you had to live in one of each of the following “worlds” (there are three total) which would you choose and why?
*X-Men: Be a Mutant, what would your power be? Teleportation.