1. The best part of October was going to the pumpkin patch with a few couple friends. In addition to the patch, there was an awesome corn maze, which took an hour and a half to traverse. Plus delicious sweet corn and cider at the end!
The other best part of October? The birth of my newest nephew, Joseph Oliver!
2. The worst part of October was that I skipped the gym for a week and now I'm struggling to get back on the wagon.
3. For Halloween, I’ll be a witch.
4. I hope that in November I finish my scarf that I've been knitting, I get to hold Joey and Sammy a ton at Thanksgiving and I eat so much that I pop a button during Thanksgiving dinner.
5. Wifey has posted MilSpouse Secret Santa